Stateline Vision Center continues to follow recommendations from the CDC and American Optometric Association in order to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible.
We are excited to announce that we will begin slowly reopening for routine care on Monday, May 4th!
SVC will be taking the following precautions including:
– Scheduling appointments hourly to allow time to clean between patients
– Limiting the amount of patients in the office at one time
– All staff will be wearing masks during all interactions with patients
– Full cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and equipment touched by patients
In order for us to keep everyone safe we do ask the following of our patients:
– Please do not enter our office if you are experiencing the following:
Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing, Chills, Muscle Pain,
Headache, Sore Throat, New Loss of Taste or Smell
– Please adhere to social distance guidelines:
– Wait in the designated waiting area only
– Please, patients only in the office
Thank you so much for your patience as we begin to slowly work back up to normal operations. We appreciate you hanging in there with us!
Stateline Vision Center is your local Optometrist that provides the best, most personalized care for you. You're more than a patient at SVC, you're a part of our family.
SVC uses the most up-to-date technology and treatment options that you expect from your eye care provider, but most importantly, we treat our patients with the friendliness, care and respect that they deserve. From routine exams to disease management and urgent care needs, SVC will provide the best, most personalized care for you. Welcome to the Stateline Vision Center family!
Stateline Vision Center
250 N 18th Ave, Suite 105
Monroe, WI 53566